Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Site News

The updates for today are going to be a tad bit delayed. There should be a daily quote and daily Batman up sometime this evening. My apologies for such a delay.

Mostly this is due to my usual lack of organization. But I'm also currently quite engrossed in From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell. If you've read it, you understand. If you haven't read it, you should. It is one of those great works that could potentially convince even the most determined skeptic that graphic literature is, in fact, literature. It is an impressive, marvelous work.

Maybe I'll get around to writing a review of it.

I apologize again for the lack of new content for the time being. If you want, take this as an opportunity to go back and read any Wednesday Theology posts that you might have missed in the past. You just might enjoy it. Or become incredibly confused or even irate. I never know how people will react to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment