Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hiatus

So, I meant to only take a couple days off from blogging for Christmas. That apparently turned into a week. Oops. You'll get over it. I mean, it's not like the AFB is real, anyway. Not yet. Once we hit Harry Potter numbers in readership, then we'll be cooking with transcendental Crisco.

Is it stuff like that people are referring to when they tell me they can't understand this blog or my thought process? Hmm, I might have to ponder that.

Anyway, my sincere apologies for the absence of Wednesday Theology this week. Time got away from me and I'm worn out from busting my hump doing something that actually gets the bills paid.

But the plan is for Wednesday Theology to strike back with a vengeance (like an Imperial John McClane) on Monday, ushering 2012 in with some comic book awesomeness. I've been reading some good stuff in the interim. Grant Morrison came out with a new, extra long issue of his Batman, Incorporated series. And it was awesome. And my mom gave me some comics she's been using to teach her Sunday school class. I'll be honest, you guys, I didn't hate them. But I'll talk about that and more in the new (and possibly last) year!


No comments:

Post a Comment