Friday, January 17, 2014

Comic Snaps

SSSKKWWARRRR! - God is Dead #5

More snaps of random awesome! We got more Coffin Hill! Rat Queens! God is Dead! Astonishing X-Men! This has very little to do with theology, but sometimes I just need to embrace the wonder and joy of the Wednesday: comics!

Join me, won't you?

Astonishing X-Men #3

Nobody ever calls the Four Daves - Rat Queens #4

I'll be honest, this comic creeps me out. In a good way - Coffin Hill #3

God is Dead #5

Rat Queens #4


Surprised I don't hear this more, what with me living in Stabbytown and all - Rat Queens #4

Zeus vs Thor - God is Dead #5

SECRETS! - Rat Queens #4

I prefer dark roasts myself - Astonishing X-Men #3

Rat Queens #4

Left ear - Astonishing X-Men #5

I can relate - Astonishing X-Men #5

Astonishing X-Men #5

No comments:

Post a Comment