Thursday, January 16, 2014

Comic Snaps

Coffin Hill #2
The other day I was lamenting that more people should add me to snapchat. While the app is mostly known for more unseemly antics, I mainly use it to share pictures of food I make and random/strange/crazy/cool/awesome panels/scenes/lines from comic books as I read them. Instead of making more friends, I decided I would just take screenshots of the pictures I take and throw them up here. Yes, that seems a little backwards and crude, but it might also be considered artsy? No, probably not. It's probably just dumb. Oh well.

Oh yeah, don't expect any context. I think lack of context adds to the intrigue of it all.


Coffin Hill #1

Pretty Deadly #3

Star Wars #13

Coffin Hill #2

Coffin Hill #1

Star Wars #13

Coffin Hill #1

Star Wars #13

Star Wars #13

No comments:

Post a Comment